2012-03-29

Pearl Grass Recovery - Part 1

Some time in 2005, I laid in my backyard some sod of pearl grass and it grew very well and healthy.

However, some time in 2006, I decided to have a backyard vegetable garden. Since then, that patch of pearl grass was abused. Pots of plant were place on the patch. My children and I even stepped through the patch to reach and work at the planter box next to it. I could not remember how the grass looked during those years of abused but I guess it sure was pretty bad.
A week ago, I cleared the area as a sort of renovating the place for another season of vegetable planting. There, I discovered that the pearl grass still surviving. I've used a line trimmer to give a little cut.

I plan to put some organic fertilizers and recover the patch to make it look better.

So here's the first log of recovery process of the abused pearl grass patch.

Photo shot on 29-Mar-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment